Increase your value to current and future clients: the RAINBOW strategy
- Understand your clients’ business and how your clients can be your greatest ambassadors and sources of new work and referrals.
- Understand the impact of the current economic position on them.
- Strengthen and deepen your relationships with your clients.
- Increase the quality and quantity of work from your clients.
- Meet client expectations.
- Provide ‘added value’.
- Obtain feedback on your clients’ perceptions of you.
- Anticipate and prevent problems.
- Deal with difficult clients and complaints.
- Handle challenging fee discussions.
- Cross-sell between your firm and the client.
- Prepare a client relationship management strategy and plan.
- Implement your client relationship strategy.
We'd be delighted to talk to you about this, so do please email Pippa on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone her on:
Sign Up to PEP E-news
Have you ever:
- Asked yourself, “How can I get away from this boring person?”
- Forgotten somebody’s name as soon as you are introduced?
- Not known what to say, after you have been introduced?
- Felt like a pushy salesman when trying to follow-up?
If your answer to any one of these questions is “Yes”, then Pippa’s pocket guide is a must for you.
Skills & Training
For the public and legal sector we provide skills development through bespoke training and coaching services which we tailor-make to your requirements. We cover a wide range of training on management, business development, project and risk management. We provide this in-house and through webcasts and conference calls.
Please contact us. We should be delighted to help. >>
The PEP Partnership LLP is owned and managed by Bill and Pippa Blakemore.
Portrait photos taken by Nick Atkins
Our Point of View