"Demystifying the EU" - Bill at the IPT
17 November 2009
Bill spoke at an Industry & Parliament Trust event on Tuesday 17th November at Scotland House in Brussels.
The event, which was part of the IPT's European Study Programme for Industry, was attended by executives and officials from the UK private and public sectors.
Bill's session, entitled entitled "From Theory to Practice," included
- working examples of cooperation with the European Commission
- Recommendations of how to influence European legislation
- Networking on the Brussels scene and demystifying the process
Bill's presentation can viewed here.
Sign Up to PEP E-news
Have you ever:
- Asked yourself, “How can I get away from this boring person?”
- Forgotten somebody’s name as soon as you are introduced?
- Not known what to say, after you have been introduced?
- Felt like a pushy salesman when trying to follow-up?
If your answer to any one of these questions is “Yes”, then Pippa’s pocket guide is a must for you.
Skills & Training
For the public and legal sector we provide skills development through bespoke training and coaching services which we tailor-make to your requirements. We cover a wide range of training on management, business development, project and risk management. We provide this in-house and through webcasts and conference calls.
Please contact us. We should be delighted to help. >>
The PEP Partnership LLP is owned and managed by Bill and Pippa Blakemore.
Portrait photos taken by Nick Atkins
Our Point of View